We offer SiteImprove, a website quality assurance tool, to all GW website owners for a nominal annual cost. We highly recommend using SiteImprove to help keep your website up to date and easily identify issues. SiteImprove is excellent at helping site owners:
- Identify broken links and misspellings
- Identify website accessibility issues
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search sites for a specific word, phrase, link, phone number, email address or other content
- Get statistics about how many people visit your site
- See visualizations of where people click on a page, or how far down they scroll
The rate for SiteImprove is $0.90/page annually. You will be charged $0.45/page twice per year, in July and January, based on your current page count at that time.
SiteImprove provides several online training videos on their website. GW-specific trainings are offered after each opt-in period (January and July) and ad hoc support is available during our regular office hours or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signing up for SiteImprove
To sign up for SiteImprove, complete the SiteImprove Request Form by January 19, 2017. The next opportunity to opt in will be June 2017.
The next opportunity to opt in will be June 2017.